One pan dinner tonight! Inspired by Jessica Sepel. This dinner could not be easier. Protein, good fats, carbs, veggies.
4 salmon fillets
1 bunch broccoli
1 sweet potato
1 tbsp sesame seeds
Liquid coconut oil (or spray)
1 tsp sea salt
4 tbsp tamari sauce
2 tsp minced ginger
2-3 tbsp honey
juice and zest of an orange
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced)
2. Make marinade by combining all marinade ingredients, pour over salmon and leave for 20mins.
3. Cut up broccoli and chop/crinkle cut sweet potato into rounds/chips (1-2cm thickness). Arrange on 1-2 lined baking tray, leaving room for salmon, drizzle with coconut oil or spray.
4. Add Salmon to tray once marinated. Sprinkle salmon/vegetables with sesame seeds and sea salt.
5. Put in oven for 25mins, depending how you like your salmon cooked and it’s thickness you may want to take it out after 12-15mins, along with broccoli.
6. Serve with brown rice.