Chunky Monkey Muffins. My dear friend Emma and whole food guru passed this recipe on to me, and it has become a family favourite. I first made these for my sons’s 2nd birthday and have been making them ever since. They are a go to treat for my kids!
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar or 1/2 cup honey
1 cup mashed banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup choc chips
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven 175 C.
2. Line standard muffins tin with paper liners.
3. Place butter, coconut sugar, bananas, vanilla and eggs into a bowl . Whisk together.
4. Add in coconut flour, tapioca flour and baking soda. Stir to combine.
5. Gently fold in choc chips and walnuts.
6. Divide batter among muffin liners.
7. Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly browned.