Getting children to eat can be the bane of many parent’s existence. One fussy eating tip I recommend is becoming attuned to what textures your child likes. My children love anything crunchy. Once you recognise this you can prepare meals with an element of crunch to make it more enticing.
1 bunch kale
2 tbs olive oil
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven 200 degrees celsius.
2. Wash kale, remove stalks and cut into smaller pieces.
3. Put kale in large bowl, add olive oil and nutritional yeast and coat the leaves.
4. Place kale on lined baking trays.
5. Place in oven for 10-15mins.